Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One on One

I decided to do a little teaching for three days. I used to teach lighting and posing at Memphis State University's extended program (well, not MSU anymore - showing my age?). I was approached by a client to teach Teresa from West Virginia, private lessons.
She did great!
We started out at 9:00 am and went all day - - - yes, in the heat. Teresa, it is now cooling here! We had a great time and Teresa did a great job working with lighting and getting familiar with her camera. At the end of the day we did a critique and she went home with frameable prints. I'm very excited for her and for me. I've made a wonderful friend and look forward to viewing her future work.
I will post a couple of her images soon. I've had a computer crash so it is a bit hectic in the studio.

No comments: