Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last Week




Last week was a very busy time at the studio and this week is looking to be as busy. I was fortunate enough to have a few children that have been in the studio many times before. I'm honored when my clients continue to come to see me year after year.


I was allowed to photograph Reagan and she is as sweet and cute as ever. We did a variety of poses which included a favorite dress and a family portrait. I'm showing one of her with her lovely hair (don't we all wish we had her hair?) and one during her tea party.


Later in the week Ava came in for her six month session and brought her older brother and sister (both of whom I have photographed their first year) and let them take part in her session. Ava joined the tea party, but I've chosen a photo of Brooke and Sean having the tea party and then Ava posing in her lovely dress. Isn't she a doll? Big sister, Brooke has turned into quite the lovely young lady and handsome brother Sean is quite the gentleman!
They enjoyed dressing up in Miss Sheri's clothes and hats.

No comments: