Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catching up . . . .




As most of you know by now, I'm a grandmother - twice! Yes, Lilly just turned four and she has a brother, Gage, born in February. I have such a great time with them and would love to be a full time grandma. Lilly loves to come to the studio to dress up and she looks at the photos of the young girls in their pretty dresses and insists that she do the same thing. What fun.

Gage is quite the big boy and the happy boy. They came by the office the other day and we just threw them in front of the camera and got a couple of cute shots for you to see. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Sheri! I am so glad Chelsea found me on myspace so I could find your blog! As always your pictures are amazing!! We hated that we couldn't end up stopping when we were in Nasvhille a couple of weeks ago....someday soon we will come have our pictures made!