Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This is "hump" day - -

I haven't heard that term in many years. It used to be quite common when I was working in offices (that weren't mine). I guess I didn't use that term for Wednesdays since it really wasn't for us. We worked at weddings all day on Saturday so actually, Thursday was our mid week. I allowed my employees to be off Sunday and Monday. So, there is a little history lesson.




I want to use this space today to thank all of you for your kind words and patience during the past couple of weeks. As a lot of you know, Emmy Reno (my mother-in-law) passed away. She entered the hospital with a heart attack and lingered for only a short time. Emmy celebrated 90 years of life. How great is that? She certainly enjoyed all of the babies and loved having them visit. I guess she will be watching them from her special place in heaven.




Emmy, it was an honor and a pleasure to know you.

No comments: