Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun sessions with Sheri this week!





I have had a couple of "fun" sessions this week with some of my regulars. First of all Rosaleigh came in for her one year portrait session (part of the baby package at Fine Art Photography). At her eight month session, she brought her sister, Lilly so I've posted their black and white image as well. We have to offer equal time, you know!


Later in the week we have Katie. She has been coming to the studio regularly since birth as well. Yesterday was her five year portrait session. WOW, has she gotten tall. I'll post more beautiful images that we took, but I wanted to get these out there this morning. It was a fun day inside and outside at the studio.


Have a great day, everyone. The weather here is perfect for a session!

No comments: